I believe we all can tap into that place of wisdom within ourselves to (re-)connect to our purpose, passion and fulfilment in life.
We often desperately want ‘to find our purpose‘ or ‘find our voice‘ – but in my experience and opinion there is nothing to be ‘found‘ outside of us. When we give ourselves permission to be who we are – then we will finally notice that it is all there already.
My work? I just happen to be the one reminding you of all that power you have within.
My desire is to help you to harness the Body, Mind and Spirit connection and to show you, how you too can connect to your inner guidance system to live the life you want.
- Let‘s create space and awareness to align to our values, our authentic self and that happy place within, so that the journey of becoming a better version of ourselves can be joyous and resonant.
- We simply deserve it! We have gone through enough pain and trauma in our lives and we know there is more out there for us. We just need to believe it, give ourselves permission to be different and play by our own rules.
I say: It‘s time to be empowered and to unbox ourselves from limiting beliefs, playing small and being unsure of what we want and how to get there!!
A little about me….
I am many things, but for this purpose I tell you what I can be for you:
Intuitive coach, Feng Shui Consultant, Massage & Bodywork therapist, Yoga & meditation teacher, Energy Healing Practitioner, EFT practitioner and Workshop facilitator.
What do friends and clients love about me?
- My calming nature (although my fiancé Paul would disagree on occasion when my Italian impatience takes the upper hand…)
- The way I listen, I am trustworthy and full of wisdom (I swear these are their words, not mine)
- I give more than 100% to whatever I am committed to
- I am straightforward, can be blunt and direct and I promise you, I will always say what I think
- Always smiley
- My way of holding space
What is important to me in Life?
Simplicity. I really do my best to simplify the way I handle things and go through life.
Space. As a Feng Shui practitioner I developed a clear understanding of the impact our environment has on our well-being. Essential to life like the air (in my opinion) is physical, emotional and mental space. Space to be ourselves, to think, to breathe, to laugh, to cry and to go through the emotion we feel even if volatile. Creating space to be myself has been extremly important since my childhood and I have learned not to mess with it. I set boundaries in place whenever I feel my personal space is being invaded or disrespected and I take time to create space when I need it to make decisions and gather emotional strength to respond rather than react.
Joy. Who doesn‘t want the bliss of joy in life? Joy, for me, is a glass of wine outside in the sun, a hike with our dog Millie, a really tasty ice cream, good chats with friends and good food. The essence of my work. Travels to unknown places and experiencing new cultures.
Passion. I need to feel the fire in my heart for the things I do, the zest in life. For me having passion for the things I do, say, show and teach is vital – otherwise it isn‘t authentic to me.
Friendship. Real friendship, with banter, honesty, and lots of love.
Change. I love changing things around and doing things differently. We are such creatures of habits, and whenever I feel that I fall into the trap of a habit – I will start being unconventional with it. I apply this to everything in my life. Change for me is being flexible and open minded too. I always encourage clients/people to embrace change and I am their fan and supporter when they do.
Freedom. I seek freedom and independence. I always need to know and feel that I have a choice, I strive to be financially independent, have my own opinion, be strong in mind and healthy in body to be able to look after myself.
Intuition. Always, always listen to your intuition. I believe we are innately resourceful, whole and creative and can find solutions to our problems, change perception and shift our thinking to get to where we wish to go. It doesn‘t mean that it will be easy, but listening to your intuition will be key in all that you do.
Awareness. Being aware and becoming consciously aware of ourselves (our behavior, thoughts and mindset) is what I teach most. I‘ve been on a journey to be more aware and conscious in my life, and the change I embody now (I believe it will be a never ending journey) from this perspective is simply put – mind blowing.
Love. Last but not least. May sounds like a cliché, but love for life. I am on a journey to learn to go through life with an open heart, regardless of what is happening to me and around me.
Word of the year…Fun. Embracing all of life in a smart and relaxed way. Flowing downstream with a big smile on my face.
Do things for the sake of fun without agenda.
Want more? How about some fun facts…
- I studied hotel management. I used to work in the industry for many years, it allowed me to travel & work which I loved. I loved meeting people, learning about new cultures and their ways.
- I had my own restaurant in Ireland.
- My favourite country to travel and work in was South Africa. I still dream of going back there. What an amazing country, people and wine!
- I have lived in Ireland for 14years now and have been called ‘practically Irish‘ on numerous occasions.
- I am tri-lingual, my mother tongue is German and second fluent language is Italian
- I love crafts. I am always making things.
- Guilty pleasure: Ice cream. Back home, we enjoy driving an hour to get to my favourite ice cream shop. Netflix. My favourite show is: The marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- I love being silly and it is important to me not to take life too serious. I love the Irish banter. I can be cynical and have a dark humour, which apparently is often overlooked because unless you really know me well, you can‘t tell if I am joking or not. Even Paul gets tricked.
So and there you have it, that is a little bit about me…
Found that we have some things in common? I would love to know… Connect with me on social or by emailing me.
Let‘s take the leap together,