The past 15 years I‘ve dedicated to the Health, Wellbeing and Self-Development sector. I live and breathe the work I do and I love going deeper into topics of self-improvement and spirituality.
In my practice, I trained and worked over the years as a therapeutic bodyworker, yoga & meditation teacher, Feng Shui consultant, Energy medicine practitioner, Inner Voice facilitator and co-active leadership coach.
I spend most of my time helping people to feel more joyful and connected to who they are by helping them to get unstuck, to relief stress and anxiety, guide them to listen to their inner voice and master self- awareness.
It‘s important to me to live by example and draw upon my experience in the Health and Wellness industry, following my intuition and being a business owner.
I started my career in the wellness hotel industry looking after the wellbeing of house guests, went on to own a small boutique restaurant (I am a food lover and have a sweet spot for front-of-house work!) and found a long-lasting passion for essential oils, making soaps, room sprays, candles and creams during my time working in a family owned organic perfumery.
I always follow my gut for any big (and small!) decisions, and without doubt it has helped me to grow and develop a better sense of who I am.
From moving to Ireland when I was only sweet 19-from a small Italian town, to closing my restaurant and spending time in South Africa, and later leaving my comfort zone and friends behind to build a new life and career as a holistic therapist in Dublin.
I live in Ireland and also run a beautiful, ethical clothing business called Due South Clothing with my partner Paul. (www.duesouth.ie)
Following your intuition takes courage and it won‘t be always as easy or as straight forward as you wish it to be, but life rewards you for following its flow with beautiful memories, growth, feeling whole and a deep connection to yourself and life itself, that you couldn’t experience otherwise.
My desire is to help you to harness the Body, Mind and Spirit connection that will help you to tune into your inner guidance system and live a life feeling whole and connected to your path.
- This is about being guided by your intuition to make decisions and respond to circumstances from a place of absolute certainty.
- Together we create a space and awareness for you to align to your values, your authentic self and that happy place within, so that the journey of becoming a better version of yourselves can be joyous and resonant.
- You simply deserve it! You have gone through enough pain and trauma in your life and you know there is more out there for you. But you need to believe it, give yourself permission to be different and learn to play by your own rules.
What is important to me in Life?
Simplicity. I really do my best to simplify the way I handle things and go through life.
Space. As a Feng Shui practitioner I developed a clear understanding of the impact our environment has on our well-being. Essential to life like the air (in my opinion) is physical, emotional and mental space. Space to be ourselves, to think, to breathe, to laugh, to cry and to go through the emotion we feel even if volatile. Creating space to be myself has been extremely important since my childhood and I have learned not to mess with it. I set boundaries in place whenever I feel my personal space is being invaded or disrespected and I take time to create space when I need it to make decisions and gather emotional strength to respond rather than react.
Joy. Who doesn‘t want the bliss of joy in life? Joy, for me, is a glass of wine outside in the sun, a hike with our dog Millie, a really tasty ice cream, good chats with friends and good food. The essence of my work. Travels to unknown places and experiencing new cultures.
Passion. I need to feel the fire in my heart for the things I do, the zest in life. For me having passion for the things I do and teach is vital – otherwise it isn‘t authentic to me.
Friendship. Real friendship, with banter, honesty, and lots of love.
Change. I love changing things around and doing things differently. We are such creatures of habits, and whenever I feel that I fall into the trap of a habit – I will start being unconventional with it. I apply this to everything in my life. Change for me is being flexible and open minded too. I always encourage clients/people to embrace change and I am their fan and supporter when they do.
Freedom. I seek freedom and independence. I always need to know and feel that I have a choice, I strive to be financially independent, have my own opinion, be strong in mind and healthy in body to be able to look after myself.
Intuition. I believe we are innately resourceful, whole and creative and can find solutions to our problems, change perception and shift our thinking to get to where we wish to go. It doesn‘t mean that it will be easy, but listening to your intuition will be key in all that you do. Always, always listen to your intuition.
Awareness. Being aware and becoming consciously aware of ourselves (our behavior, thoughts and mindset) is what I teach most. I‘ve been on a journey to be more aware and conscious in my life, and the change I embody now (I believe it will be a never ending journey) from this perspective is simply put – mind blowing.
Love. Last but not least. May sounds like a cliché, but love for life. I am on a journey to learn to go through life with an open heart, regardless of what is happening to me and around me.
My favourite word…Flow. Embracing all of life in a smart and relaxed way. Flowing downstream with a big smile on my face.
What do friends and clients love about me?
- My calming nature (although my fiancé Paul would disagree on occasion when my Italian inner temper takes the upper hand…)
- The way I listen, I am trustworthy and full of wisdom (I swear these are their words, not mine)
- I give more than 100% to whatever I am committed to
- I am straightforward, can be blunt and direct and always say what I think
- Always smiley
- My way of holding space brings calm, peace and serenity to people
Want more? How about some fun facts…
- I studied hotel management. I used to work in the industry for many years, it allowed me to travel & work which I loved. I loved meeting people, learning about new cultures and their ways.
- I had my own restaurant in Ireland.
- My favourite country to travel and work in, was South Africa. I still dream of going back there. What an amazing country, people, food and wine!
- I have lived in Ireland for 15 years and have been called ‘practically Irish‘ on numerous occasions.
- I am tri-lingual, my mother tongue is German and second fluent language is Italian
- I love crafts. I am always making things.
- Guilty pleasure: Ice cream. Back home, we enjoy driving an hour to get to my favourite ice cream shop.
- I love being silly and it is important to me not to take life too serious. I love the Irish banter. I laugh often and have quite a dark humour.
So and there you have it, that is a little bit about me…
Found that we have some things in common? I would love to know…
If your intuition is calling you to connect with me on social or by emailing me reach out to
or follow me on social below.
Let‘s take the leap together,